Today, I worked as a volunteer after my school.
There is Japanese department in Waikato University. Many students study Japanese there.
But theater cannot assist all students well. So the teacher asked Japanese students to assist his class and I decided to assist the class.
I chose the 2nd grade class.
There are many student.
I taught Japanese to one Taiwanese girl and two New Zealanders.
First, they studied Japanese grammar. Second, speaking. Last, free talk.
I enjoyed free talk very much!
We talked sometimes in Japanese and at other times in English.
Many students know about Japan well and like Japanese culture.
Especially we had a lively conversation about Japanese anime.
There will be next Japanese class in Mar 15th. So after that class, I decided to participate again and apply.
I work as a teacher for the first time today. It was very fun!!
I had a good day.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿